The Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meter makes testing your blood sugar quick and easy. It’s ready to use right out of the box, requiring no set-up. Each meter uses Accu-Chek Performa test strips and an Accu-Chek lancing device. Helpful alerts remind you to test before and after meals, giving you valuable information to support therapy decisions for a healthy active life.
No coding. No set-up.
59g with battery
Benefits and Features
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek® Performa test strips
- An Accu-Chek lancing device may be purchased separately
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
Unique serial number printed on a label on the device and stored in non-volatile memory
Mutant variant of quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase (Mut. Q-GDH), electrochemical
Temperature: 8°C to 44°C (46°F to 111°F)
-25°C to + 70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
Up to 500 total results, plus 20 control tests
Large LCD display with symbols
Approximately 2,000 measurements
Auto power off:
After 2 minutes undisturbed with strip inserted, or if powered on but left undisturbed for 2 minutes
0 to 3,094 m (0 to 10,150 ft.)
Capillary, venous, arterial, and neonate
Test strip stability:
18 months after production date; test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
How to use the Accu-Chek Performa
Get accurate results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.