The green tea and its beneficial effect on the human body have been known for even 3000 years. It contains important ingredients which when consumed affect human well-being. That is mainly due to the presence of catechin and vitamins C, E and A. The catechin is a type of tannin present in about 20% and which, when dissolved in water, contributes to the powerful content of the tea. The research conducted to determine the tea effectiveness is with a view of observing the inhibitory effect it has on the growth and proliferation of tumor cells as well as cancer prevention.
How can green tea help your body?
- It reduces cholesterol levels by inhibiting its resorption and balancing its presence in the blood thus reaching ideal HDL vs LDL ratio.
- It prevents agglutination of blood cells – thrombocytes thus reducing the risk of thrombosis.
- It has inhibitory effect on the enzyme secretion in kidneys which leads to increased blood pressure.
- It prevents high blood sugar levels thus making it suitable for diabetics.
- It slows down proliferation of pathogen cells which cause food poisoning.
- It prevents tooth decay (caries).
- It strengthens the immune system and has anti-viral effect.
- Mouth washing with green tea helps with throat and mouth problems.
- It has inhibitory effect on histamines (substances provoking allergic reactions) thus relieving other allergy symptoms.
Drinking green tea in Japan and China is the norm, while its beneficial effect has been proved with the fact that in regions like Japan, where this tea is consumed in abundance, the cases of malignant conditions are very rare.
Preparation: put one spoon of green tea in 250 ml hot water. Leave it for three minutes. Filter the tea out and drink it fresh.
Halal certified product