- Green Tea with Pomegranate Flavour
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk.
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it taste like?
- The Pomegranate is thought to have been brought to China by sea traders amongst their spices, teas and precious stones. This deep pink fruit, with its naturally sharp yet sweet flavour blends perfectly with green tea.
- What makes this tea different?
- Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of China. We've been picking the best leaves and buds for three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigorating blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
- Pack shown may differ from pack received.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- 2 calories per cup
- Sugar free
Green Tea, Natural Pomegranate Flavouring With Other Natural Flavourings (18%), Made with all natural ingredients nothing more, nothing less
Place of Provenance
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
Tags: Twinings Green Tea Pomegranate 20 Tea Bags,
Twinings Green Tea Pomegranate,