Green tea with ginseng enriched with rose flower from the Vitalia range of products.
When the body has to adapt to new climatic conditions due to the changes in season, the Green tea with Ginseng enriched with rose flower from the Vitalia range of products comes to your rescue. Ginseng is a herb that has a life span of up to 100 years, and it is only its human-shaped root that is used. It has a specific smell and bitter taste. The root contains triterpenic saponosides called panaxosides, B group vitamins as well as substances with hormone properties, resin, minerals and etheric oil. The ginseng root is one of the most valued natural healing substances in the traditional medicine. The effects of the ginseng are numerous, and, for that reason, it is known as the elixir of life and is a cure for all diseases.
What are its curative properties?
- It is useful for controlling the aging process and maintaining vitality.
- It is especially beneficial during season changes when the body has to adapt to new climatic conditions.
- It is an efficient drink for normalizing blood pressure.
- It adapts the body to stressful situations and is used for preventing stress.
- It affects the endocrine glands thus increasing concentration and working capacity, improving mood and reducing hypoglycemic crisis.
- It has favorable effect in cases of common colds, flu and cough.
- It improves the metabolism of vitamins and minerals.
- The ingredients of this tea strengthen brain activity and positively affect mental and physical functions.
- It has a so-called anti-exhausting effect on the elderly and decrepit by refreshing the body, fighting off fatigue and improving memory.
- It alleviates and speeds up the removal of cholesterol deposits and bile acids. It helps in cases of rheumatism, bone pain, anemia, insomnia and headache.
- It regulates the menstrual cycle.
- It prevents tooth decay (caries).
- It stimulates muscle growth and reduces the lack of oxygen thus being good for sportspeople.
- It helps in the battle against cancer.
- It increases sexual desire and rejuvenates the body.
- The rose flowers contain tannin and etheric oil that have a beneficial effect on the digestive system, especially the stomach and intestines. It is particularly helpful to people prone to diarrhea, and those suffering from lung diseases.
In other words, when the mixture of green tea and ginseng from Vitalia is consumed regularly, it has a stimulating effect on the whole body and is a great friend of your health.
Preparation: add one teaspoon of tea in 200ml hot water boiled at about 80°C. Leave it for 3 minutes. Filter the tea out and drink it.
Halal certified product