1. What Aristovit-X® is and what it is used for? Aristovit-X® is a special formulation comprising of important vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals. Each tablet contains:
2. Before you take Aristovit-X® Do not take this medicine and tell your doctor if: Aristovit-X® is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Take special care with Aristovit-X® Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth
defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not
exceed 5000 IU total per day of performed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate).Taking other medicinesNo such drug interactions have been reported.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding Aristovit-X® is recommended in pregnancy and lactation
3. How to take Aristovit-X®? Always use Aristovit-X® exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
How much to take? Aristovit-X® may be administered once daily or as indicated by the physician.
If you take more Aristovit-X® than you should If you have too much of this medicine, talk to your doctor straight away.
If you forget to take Aristovit-X®
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it.
However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking Aristovit-X® Do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor. You should not stop taking Aristovit-X® just because you feel better. This is because the problem may come back or get worse again. If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects Generally well tolerated.
Tell your doctor if any of the side effects gets serious or lasts
longer than a few days, or if you notice any side effects not listed in
5. How to store Aristovit-X®? Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep out of reach of children..