1. What Ivera is and what it is used for
IVERA is the preparation of Ivermectin in tablet form. This is an antiparasitic medicine used to treat the following infection:
- Treatment of intestinal strongyloidiasis.
- Treatment of parasites in the blood or tissue caused by Wuchereria bancrofti.
- Treatment of human scabies after prior treatment has failed.
2. What you need to know before you take IVERA:
Do not take IVERA
if you are allergic to Ivermectin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
In general, if you experience unusual symptoms that suddenly occur after taking any medicine, such as rash, hives or fever, you may assume that you are allergic to that medicine.
Do not take IVERA if the above applies to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor before taking IVERA.
3. Warnings and precautions
Before starting treatment with IVERA, tell your doctor about all your medical history. Tell your doctor:
- if you have a weak immune system (immunity disorder).
- if you live or have lived in parts of Africa where there are cases of human parasitic infestation with the Loa loa filarial worm also called eye-worm.
- if you currently live or have lived in parts of Africa.
4. Special population:
The safety of using IVERA in children weighing less than 15 kg has not been evaluated.
The safety of Ivermectin in patients > 65 years has not been evaluated. In general, treatment of an elderly patient should be cautious, reflecting the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal, or cardiac function, and of concomitant disease or other drug therapy.
Pregnancy, breast-feeding :
- If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant. If there is a need to consider using IVERA during your pregnancy, your doctor will discuss with you the benefits and risks of using it.
- If you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed. Safety in breast feeding has not been established, you should discuss with your doctor whether you should stop breast-feeding.
5. How to take Ivera:
Always follow the dosage stated by your doctor. If in doubt, consult your doctor.
In children under 6 years of age, the tablets should be crushed before swallowing.
Treatment consists of a single dose. The number of prescribed tablets should be taken all at the same time as a single dose. The tablets should be taken with some water on an empty stomach. Do not eat any food within two hours before or after taking this medicine. This is because it is not known how food affects the absorption of this medicine in the body.
Tags: IVERA 6 Tab 6mg/tab in Bangladesh, IVERA 6 Tab 6mg/tab price, usage of IVERA 6 Tab 6mg/tab, Ivermectin