- Green Tea with Cranberry Flavour
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk.
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twining is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it takes like?
- Autumn, a kaleidoscope of rich reds, browns and pistachio greens signals harvest time for the cranberry. It's deep red colour and its zingy sharpness give a refreshingly juicy taste.
- What makes this tea different?
- Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of china. We've been picking the best leaves and buds for three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigorating blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- 2 calories per cup
- Made with all natural ingredients nothing more, nothing less
- Sugar free
Green Tea, Natural Cranberry Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (8%)
Place of Provenance
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
Tags: Twinings Green Tea And Cranberry 20 Teabags 40G,
Twinings Green Tea And Cranberry 20,